The word sherpa means “Eastern people” in the Tibetan language. (Sher=Eastern; Pa=people)
As the Sherpa people have long worked as guides assisting mountain climbers in the Himalayan mountains, the term “”sherpa”” is now commonly used to refer to a “”guide”” in general.
Here at iTSherpa it is our mission to lead the way into the future of IT by providing our customers with a wide range of features and the necessary know-how to leverage the potential of the internet to the fullest.
- Management philosophy
- Do not be afraid of change and keep evolving.
- Do not forget to be considerate with your surroundings.
- Be grateful and appreciative.
- Foundational policies
- To keep evolving, keep acquiring technical skills.
- Taking care of others means you don’t forget to be considerate.
- Look for opportunities to be appreciated and sources that make it possible.
- Action philosophy
- Be interested in your surroundings: be aware, talk, think and act.
- In order to become a valuable organization each and every one of us needs to have “skill, knowledge and passion”.
- Understand each other and actively make plus one proposals.
- Work together for gains.
- Continue thinking free without borders.